Saturday, December 3, 2011

Week of 11/27 - 12/3

This very busy week started off with a Sunday production meeting for Good Job, Thanks!  Which will be shooting the 2 part Season 1 finale on Dec 8 & 9, followed Monday by a fun AMW audition.

Tuesday I attended a SAG CAP Workshop with Donna Morong who is SO insightful and down right nice.  I had a definite AH HA! moment in that workshop...THANKS DONNA!  

Wednesday I had my Steppenwolf Scene Study class where I butchered Tartuffe :-) I've had a lot of auditions lately and have put learning those lines ahead of my scene study lines; which of course is HORRIBLY unfair to my lovely scene partner.  We have one more shot next Wed night, I'm determined to be solid by then!   

Thursday I had my first REAL commercial audition this year...Wow, almost went the whole year without one.  It was a pretty tough one too.  I thought I was just auditioning for a Tylenol commercial, turned out to be a panel (a la the View/The Talk) so there were 4 pages of sides to cold read YAY!  and then they asked me to do the Nutragena (SP?) spot as well, which was another 6 pages of sides.  If I could give myself a note to take away from that audition it would be to BREATH when reading that much copy :-)   

Friday I got notice of an Audition for Monday for the Rob Schneider show iRob! I will be coaching my role with my awesome manager Ryan Glasgow today (Saturday) @ 3pm!

That was my week~

Remember: Before you take any action, stop to clarify your intentions. Make sure your intentions are good, and good will be returned to you.

http://reneepezzotta.com

1 comment:

  1. You definitely had an interesting and busy week.
    Congratulations on working that much as an actress!

    I also have a blog where I write on acting and anything related to it. I was browsing for followers and I found your blog.
    I think you might be interested in what I write. If that is the case, I'd be happy to have you as a follower to my blog, leaving comments and sharing feedback whenever you have some.

    Thank you and congrats again.

    All the best,
    Jay Paoloni
    jacopopaoloni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete